Monday, November 1, 2010

Addiction...

Well as you all know I am hugely addicted to Vampires...

I have been reading over 5 different series of Vampire books. True Blood, The Vampire Chronicles, House of Night, Blue Bloods, The Vampire Diaries...and I'm sure there will be more to add to that hahaha...My addiction is sooo bad that more than half the time I have vampires on my mind or how I wish one of them would just come and turn me already!! Ahh vampires vampires everywhere...

Anyways I dunno why I am randomly typing gibberish but I just bought a new vampire diaries book today a calendar and a cd woohooo...I'm gonna need more room for all the vampire stuff I have in my room..

They spill their blood like rain..devouring their flesh and sucking their veins...

No comments:

Post a Comment